Fluence Range:20 to 45 J/cm2
Pulse Duration:6-26 ms
Pulse Delays:5-60 ms
Spot Size:8 x 34 mm
Repetition Rate:0.5 Hz
Optical Filter:640 nm
IPL Quantum SR Head/Handpiece
IPL Skin Treatments Using Photorejuvenation
Port wine stains
Epidermal pigmented lesions
Dermal pigmented lesions
Poikiloderma of Civatte
Skin treatments using
Our unique IPL photorejuvenation head provides high peak-power, customizable, Multi-Synchronized Pulses.
Engineered specifically for the highest level of safety and efficacy, it offers your patients a remarkable treatment for telangiectasias, broken capillaries and benign brown pigmentation from sun damage and photoagingtreatments to restore a youthful texture and complexion to the entire face.
Fully utilizes advantages of IPL for treating age spots such as sun induced freckles, solar lentigines and telangiectasiadramatically improving the appearance of photoaged skin
Provides a smoother appearance in 46 treatments over four months
No downtimepatients can resume normal activities immediately
Treats the entire face for an even and satisfying effect
Contact cooling for maximum safety and patient comfort
Start or expand your aesthetic practice with the advantages of the IPL Quantum SR, the cost-effective system that’s gentle, powerful and fast. With ever-increasing numbers of patients seeking the exciting benefits of IPL Skin Treatments using Photorejuvenation, the IPL Quantum SR system promises to be an indispensable tool for all aesthetic physicians, and it can be upgraded for additional clinical applications.
IPL Skin Treatments using Photorejuvenation treat the full face for a more even skin tone and an overall more radiant complexion. IPL provides gradual improvement over 4 to 6 treatments with very low risk and no “downtime”, and is safe enough for application on the neck, chest and hands. In short, photo rejuvenation with the IPL Quantum SR offers a tremendous opportunity for your patients and for you.
IPL Quantum provides tremendous clinical advantages and business opportunities:
– Large spot size and 2-second repetition rate for quick patient throughput
– High powered and fully adjustable pulse widths allow optimized results.
– High peak power short pulses allow treatment of even lighter pigmented lesions untreatable with low powered pulsed light devices.
– Multiple Synchronized Pulsing provides optimum treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions while sparing the skin.
– Clinically supported with over 10 years of clinical experience
– Simple touch-screen control and suggested settings facilitates treatment for the novice or experienced user
– Lightweight treatment head makes treatment comfortable for the operator
– Integrated surface cooling makes treatment safe and comfortable for the patient
– Integrated calibration system ensures precision with every treatment
– Fast return on investment
– Upgradeable for hair removal, leg vein treatments and tattoo removal to grow with your practice
Lumenis Invented IPL, Lumenis Advanced IPL, Lumenis Perfected IPL. Accept No Substitutes.