Heads/Handpieces:SR = 560 nm, 590 nm, & 640 nm; DL = 1064 nm Nd Yag; HR = 695 nm; QS = 1064 nm Nd Yag Q-Switched
Pulse Type:3 preset programs and User defined programs
Fluence Range:15 to 45 J/cm2 for the 560 nm head; 20 to 45 J/cm2 for the 590 nm and 640 nm heads; 90 to 150 J/cm2 for the 1064 nm head; 2 to 12.7 J/cm2 for the 1064 nm Q-Switched head
Spot Size:8 x 34 mm for 560, 590 & 640 nm; 6 mm for 1064 nm; 2, 2.5, 3.5 and 5 mm for the 1064 Q-Switched head
Optical Filter:560 nm (590 nm & 640 nm optional)
Light Guide:Cooled with an embedded cooling system. Two temperature settings of approx. 1°C and -15°C
Operating Screen:640 x 480 pixel flat-panel touch screen
Electrical Requirements:200 V AC ± 10%, 16A, single phase, 208 V AC ± 10%, 16A, single phase, 230 V AC ± 10%, 13A, single phase, 50/60 Hz dedicated line (standard outlet according to country)
Physical Dimensions:40 x 55 x 106 cm (16″ x 22″ x 42″) without umbilical support, 40 x 55 x 186 cm (16″ x 22″ x 73″) with umbilical support
Weight:80 kg (176 lb)
IPL Skin Treatments using Photorejuvenation treat the full face for a more even skin tone and an overall more radiant complexion. IPL provides gradual improvement over 4 to 6 treatments with very low risk and no “downtime”, and is safe enough for application on the neck, chest and hands. In short, photo rejuvenation with the IPL Quantum SR offers a tremendous opportunity for your patients and for you.
The IPL Quantum SR system simultaneously treats a wide range of skin conditions:
SR Heads/Handpieces: 560 nm, 590 nm, 640 nm
– Sun damage
– Age spots (sun-induced freckles)
– Broken capillaries
– Most benign brown pigments
IPL Quantum provides tremendous clinical advantages and business opportunities:
– Large spot size and 2-second repetition rate for quick patient throughput
– High powered and fully adjustable pulse widths allow optimized results.
– High peak power short pulses allow treatment of even lighter pigmented lesions untreatable with low powered pulsed light devices.
– Multiple Synchronized Pulsing provides optimum treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions while sparing the skin.
– Clinically supported with over 10 years of clinical experience
– Simple touch-screen control and suggested settings facilitates treatment for the novice or experienced user
– Lightweight treatment head makes treatment comfortable for the operator
– Integrated surface cooling makes treatment safe and comfortable for the patient
– Integrated calibration system ensures precision with every treatment
– Fast return on investment
– Upgradeable for hair removal, leg vein treatments and tattoo removal to grow with your practice
IPL Quantum DL Handpiece:1064 nm Nd:YAG Laser Handpiece
Benign Cutaneous Vascular Lesions
The 1064 nm laser light has been clinically proven to provide effective treatment of deep and larger telangiectasias, as well as benign cutaneous
vascular lesions such as hemangiomas, and melasma.
Proven, highly effective Nd:YAG technology for the treatment of leg veins up to 4.0 mm
Integrated contact cooling for maximum safety and comfort
Multi-Synchronized Pulsing for optimal efficacy while protecting the skin
Lumenis Invented IPL, Lumenis Advanced IPL, Lumenis Perfected IPL. Accept No Substitutes.