Dimensions: 22 x 16 x 7.5 inches
Internal cassette dimensions: 15 x 7 x 3 inches
Sterilization cassette volume: 5.1 L (170 fl. oz.)
Reservoir volume: 4.0 L (140 fl. oz.)
Weight: 73 lb.
Maximum steam temperature: 280° F
Power requirements: 100V, 50/60Hz, 11A; 110V, 50/60Hz, 11A; 220-240V, 50/60Hz, 6A
STATIM is the worlds fastest cassette autoclave from start to sterile, gentle on your instruments due to its patented steam process and relied upon by the busiest of practices.
Drawing on over 25 years of innovation, the leader in autoclave technology has created a complete line of STATIM Cassette Autoclaves designed to meet the needs of every size of practice. The STATIM family comprises the fastest, most innovative cassette autoclaves available on the market today.
Fast – STATIM provides sterilization and dryness at speeds faster than conventional chambered autoclaves.
Using only a small amount of water for each cycle, the STATIMheats and converts to steam in mere seconds.
– The innovative design of STATIMs fully removable chamber allows for quick heating and cooling.
– A complete solution: rapid sterilization with rapid drying via the STATIM Dri-Tec drying technology.
Smart – G4 Technology – information at your fingertips.
– WiFi enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices or computer, allowing staff to focus on the most important thing in a dental practice, the patients.
– Maintenance reminders, instructions and the option for automatic software updates keep your STATIM in good working order.
– G4 ttechnology connects your STATIM to specialized technicians, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
Reliability – For over 25 years, STATIMs speed, reliability and dependability have made it the ideal sterilizer for every practice.
– Healthcare practitioners in over 90 countries around the world rely on STATIM to protect their patients and staff from infection.
– The spirit of innovation that made STATIM aa integral part of every Stericentre over 25 years ago is still evident with the technological advancements like G4 technology that bring automation to the Stericentre.
– Whether as a stand-alone product or in combination with the Bravo Chamber Sterilizer, dentists rely on STATIM for fast and efficient instrument turnaround.
The SciCan STATIM 5000 is a steam autoclave used to sterilize dental instruments. It uses an instrument cassette to process instruments faster than most chamber sterilizers. It features a cassette approximately 3 times the size of the smaller 2000 model. The larger capacity cassette provides rapid, high volume sterilization with cycles up to 4 times the speed of most autoclaves.
– Larger sterilization cassette
– Fully removable chamber
– 4 automated sterilization programs
– Digital display screen
– Allows user to transport freshly sterilized instruments directly to the procedure area
– Exceptional instrument turnover
– Prolongs instrument life
Use only steam-process distilled water in your Statim. Deionized, demineralized, or specially filtered water should not be used. Never use tap water.