Energy Range:1 to 4 J (Joules) per pulse
Power Delivery to Patient:Minimum 1 Watt (1 J, 1 Hz setting); Maximum 10 Watts (4 J, 2.5 Hz setting)
RF Frequency:2450 to 2480 MHz
RF Power & Load:Output Power 1500 Watts Average across a pulse into 50 ohms measured at the Generator output socket
RF Modulation:Pulsed CW (Carrier Wave)
RF Pulse Width:4 to 16 ms
RF Repetition Rate:1.0 to 2.5 Hz
Gas Requirement:Medical Grade Nitrogen Gas
Voltage:(Single Phase) 100 – 120 / 230 VAC.
AC Frequency:50/60 Hz.
Inlet Fuses:10A / 6A
Height:(excl. support arm) 35 inches (975 mm)
Width:17.7 inches (450 mm)
Depth:26.4 inches (670 mm)
Weight:104 lbs. (47 Kg) when assembled excluding gas cylinder
– Reduces Wrinkles
– Improves skin tone and texture
– Effectively treats full face, hands, perioral and periorbital areas including eyelids without lines of demarcations
– Treatment of generalized wrinkles and rhytides
– Periorbital treatments
– Superficial skin lesions
– Actinic Keratosis
– Viral papillomata
– Seborrhea Keratosis
– Acne Scars
The Rhytec PSR3 has been clinically proven to stimulate a natural regenerative process of the skin and represents a dramatic leap forward in the science of beauty.
Portrait PSR3 uniquely addresses the growing demand for improvement in the appearance of aging and damaged skin, but with predictable downtime and little to no risk of hypopigmentation, scarring, discoloration, or other complications associated with other more-aggressive treatments.
Portrait, unlike other laser or radiofrequency treatments such as Thermage or Titan, is the first to employ a highly energized gaseous state known as plasma that produces a unique thermal profile at and below the skin’s surface. This stimulates remodeling of the skin’s architecture, replacing old damaged collagen with significant amounts of new collagen – the key to quality, long-lasting improvement.
While most other laser treatments offer specific but limited results, Portrait deals with multiple conditions simultaneously. More than three years of clinical testing have demonstrated unparalleled improvement in wrinkling, skin laxity, skin texture, acne scarring, pore size, and surface discoloration all at the same time.
While some treatments lead to improved skin only at the surface, clinically proven Portrait alters structures below the surface creating unique conditions for continuing regeneration and improvements in wrinkles, tone, texture and discoloration. Results are immediate and long-lasting with clinical studies showing improvements for as long as a year after treatment.
Supported by extensive research and more than 350 clinical study treatments. Portrait is the only technology delivering true skin regeneration.
The Portrait PSR3 offers versatile treatment options and dramatic results with minimal downtime. Its predictable and even delivery of energy consistently produces desired outcomes.
– 10-15 minute full face in-office procedure, shorter time for regional treatments
– Low-energy non-ablative repeat treatments
– High-energy ablative-like treatments
– Topical anesthesia with and without oral medications
– Local blocks or tumescent options for regional treatment
– Rapid healing with minimal erythema
– Regenerated reticular architecture of upper dermis and DE junction
– Continuing regeneration and improvement one year after treatment
– High patient satisfaction and acceptance