VBEAM PERFECTA SPECIFICATIONS
Laser Type: Pulsed Dye
Wavelength: 595 nm
Pulse Width: 0.45-40 ms
Spot Sizes: 3mm – 40 J/cm2; 5mm – 30 J/cm2; 7mm – 20J/cm2; 10mm – 10 J/cm2; 12mm – 7 J/cm2; 3x10mm – 25 J/cm2; 7mm PL – 15 J/cm2; 10mm PL – 10 J/cm2
Beam Delivery: 3m optical fiber with handpiece
Pulse Control: Fingerswitch, Footswitch
Cooling: Cryogen Container DCD
Dimensions: 43″H x 16″W x 30”D
Weight: 290 Lbs
Electrical: 230 V 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, 18A
VBEAM PERFECTA MANUFACTURER NOTES
Vbeam Perfecta can do it all: from rejuvenation by correcting red and brown skin discoloration, like Aesthetica, to eliminating virtually all vascular and pigmented lesions, like the Platinum. The Perfecta features advanced micro-pulse technology, multiple handpieces for treating various spot sizes, and our patented Dynamic Cooling Device (DCD) cooling system, which all but eliminates patient downtime by preventing purpura, or bruising.
Vbeam Perfecta is a pulsed dye laser that offers superior results when treating visible facial veins and vascular lesions.
Vbeam Perfecta is a top-selling pulsed-dye laser used primarily to treat discoloration on the face and body. It produces intense yet gentle bursts of yellow light which target unwanted blood vessels and pigment in the skin.
When the cells absorb the energy from the Vbeam laser, they heat up and disappear without harming the surrounding area. PDL lasers are regularly used to treat vascular birthmarks on young children because they are so safe and effective.
Key benefits of the Vbeam Perfecta system
Two ways you can do more for your patients with your Vbeam Perfecta device:
- Results without compromise through the Vbeam Perfecta laser’s unique combination of advanced technologies
- Micropulse PDL Technology enables you to treat with or without purpura
- Perfecta’s 595 nm wavelength perfectly blends depth of penetration into tissue and high absorption of hemoglobin1
- Our distinctive, cryogen-based Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) is operator-independent and scales with fluence to consistently protect the epidermis
- Use 595 nm to treat tough discolorations and abnormalities, including reds, superficial browns, and even the most resistant vascular lesions.
Poikiloderma of Civatte
Port Wine Stains
Scars and Stretch Marks
Benign Gynecological Vascular Lesions
Other Benign Cutaneous Vascular Lesions