Cellulaze PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
System Type: Nd Yag
Pulse Width (Max): 1000us
Power Output Options: 10W
Max Rep Rate: 25Hz
Aiming Beam: Red
Electrical Requirements: 230 VAC/16A
Measurements: Height 37.4 inches, Length 25.6 inches, Width 19.7 inches
Weight: 220 lbs
Cellulaze MANUFACTURER NOTES
Cynosure’s breakthrough minimally invasive cellulite treatment hyper-targets cellulite precisely at the source, as well as in the underlying structural tissue, providing long-term results after just one treatment.
Treating cellulite, re-imagined
The Cellulaze workstation is unlike any on the market today. Using a 1440 nm wavelength and SideLaze3D™ side-firing fiber, the all-in-one treatment thermally subcises the fibrous septae, targets pockets of bulging fat and increases collagen and elastin in the dermis.
How Cellulaze works
Cellulaze is a multi-targeted approach to elevate treatment of cellulite for superior results.
- Targets Fat: Downward facing beam to coagulate fatty tissue
- Thermally Subcises Fibrous Septae: Sideways facing aiming beam to subcise the fibrous septae
- Thermal Energy Delivered to Dermis: Upward facing aiming beam to thermally stimulate collagen production
Intelligent delivery systems. Safe treatments. Clinical endpoints, achieved.
Incorporating additional technology and innovation for safety, optimization and patient satisfaction.
- SmartSense™ Delivery System distributes precise energy by measuring motion and delivery of laser power.
- ThermaGuide™ Temperature sensing cannula provides temperature feedback to deliver the appropriate level of laser energy.
Question & Answer
- What grades of cellulite is the Cellulite treatment best for?
Cellulaze can treat all grades of cellulite. For best results, use Cellulaze for cellulite identified as grades 2-3 moderate.
- How many treatments are typically required?
In most cases, results can be seen after just one treatment.
- How long does the procedure take to perform?
Depending on the size of the area to be treated, a Cellulaze procedure can take anywhere between one to two hours.
- What type of effects and recovery should patients expect post treatment?
Some patients may experience moderate bruising and swelling and will need to wear a compression garment post-procedure to aid in healing while also providing support of the treated area. Most patients will be able to return to normal daily activities within 1 to 2 days of treatment.
Smartlipo and Cellulaze with Smartsense
Cynosure’s revolutionary Smartlipo™ LaserBodySculpting™ platform is even more precise thanks to SmartSense™—an intelligent handpiece delivery system for Smartlipo™ and Cellulaze that distributes precise energy for optimal results.
Designed to be used with our Smartlipo family of lasers, the ThermaGuide temperature-sensing cannula profiles subdermal temperatures during laser-assisted lipolysis, body contouring, and small area procedures. Smartsense with ThermaGuide is the only device on the market today that incorporates intelligent sensing near the treatment end of the cannula.