Icon PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Voltage: 90-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz (20 amp circuit required)
Max Power: 1600 VA
Repetition Rate: 0.2 – 6 Hz
Dimensions: 23″W x 22″D x 41”H
Weight: 135 lbs
Available Icon Handieces
MaxG – Pigment & Vein
Spot Size: 10 x 15 mm
Cut Off Filter: 500 & 870 nm
Fluence: Up to 80 J/cm2
MaxR – Large Spot Size All Skin Types Hair Removal
Spot Size: 16 x 46 mm
Cut Off Filter: 650 nm
Fluence: Up to 48 J/cm2
MaxRs – Small Spot Size All Skin Types Hair Removal
Spot Size: 12 x 28 mm
Cut Off Filter: 650 nm
Fluence: Up to 72 J/cm2
MaxYs – Pigment & Finer Hair Removal
Spot Size: 12 x 28 mm
Cut Off Filter: 525 nm
Fluence: Up to 90 J/cm2
Lux1064 – Leg Veins & Darker Skin Type Hair Removal
Spot Size: 1.5,3,6 &10 mm
Cut Off Filter: Nd-YAG
Wavelength: 1064 nm
Pulsewidth: 10-100 ms
Lux1540 – Fractional Skin Resurfacing
Spot Size: 12 & 15 mm
Cut Off Filter: Er-Glass
Wavelength: 1540 nm
Pulsewidth: 10 & 15 ms
2940 Fractional – Fractional Ablative for Wrinkles
Spot Size: 6 & 10 mm
Cut Off Filter: Er-YAG
Wavelength: 2940 nm
Pulsewidth: 0.25, 3 7 5 ms
MaxIR – Infared for Skin Tightening, Non-Ablative Skin Rejuvenation, Body Contouring
Wavelength: 850-1350 nm
Pulse Length: 2.5-10 sec.
Energy: Up to 154 Joules
Icon MANUFACTURER NOTES
A New Era in Laser and Optimized Light Technology
The Icon Aesthetic System offers high peak powers, state-of-the-art cooling, built in calibration, and the Skintel Readerthe only FDA-cleared melanin reader resulting in fast treatments with excellent outcomes.
With the Icon system, aesthetic practices can provide the most popular treatments, including:
- laser skin resurfacing
- laser wrinkle reduction
- laser scar and stretch mark treatment
- permanent hair reduction
- vessel and pigment clearance
- leg vein clearance
The systems patented innovations include:
- The Skintel Melanin Reader: A revolutionary device that determines the average melanin density of skin prior to treatment.
- Power: Delivering a maximum effective energy1 of over 350 joules, the Palomar Icon is the most powerful laser and optimized light aesthetic platform.2
- Advanced Contact CoolingTM: Cooling maintains temperature at 5 degrees Celsius during treatments for enhanced comfort and skin protection.
- Hexagonal XFTM Microlens: High-speed, non-ablative fractional resurfacing with increased surface coverage typically allows for a full face, one-pass treatment in under 15 minutes.
- Intuitive User Interface: Enhanced user interface features new treatment tracking technology for more streamlined procedures.
- Calibration: New external calibration for optimal pulsed light performance.
- AccuSpectrumTM: Dual filters minimize unnecessary epidermal exposure, enhancing client comfort.
- Photon RecyclingTM: Maximizes treatment results by reducing energy loss.
- Smooth PulseTM: Proprietary light delivery system that allows for the usage of greater amounts of energy.
- Maximum effective energy is defined as the spot size x maximum fluence as measured in joules.
Optimized light technology for superior clearance of vascular and pigmented lesions that goes beyond single-wavelength lasers. With the unique combination of Dynamic Spectrum ShiftingSM and dual-band filters, the MaxG provides more uniform heating across the entire diameter of the vessel, clearing even the deepest facial vessels.
Optimized light technology for permanent hair reduction on all skin types, including tanned skin. The large spot size quickly covers larger areas such as the back, legs, and chest.
Optimized light technology for permanent hair reduction on all skin types, including tanned skin. The small spot size is perfect for smaller areas such as the face, underams, and bikini line.
Optimized light technology for the treatment of unwanted pigmented lesions – ideal for the chest, arms and hands. The high peak power allows the removal of difficult to treat finer and lighter hair.
Comfortably clears a variety of leg vessels, from the smaller red vessels to the larger blue reticular leg veins. This handpiece can also be used for laser hair removal on darker skin types.
Fractional, non-ablative laser for skin resurfacing and the treatment of surgical scars, acne scars and stretch marks – the only FDA cleared laser for this treatment. The various Microlenses allow for customized treatments; the XF Microlens for high speed, quick treatment sessions or the XD Microlens for deeper penetration to reach tough conditions such as scars and stretch marks.
Fractional, ablative laser for the wrinkles. This one-time treatment provides dramatic results with fast recovery and minimal downtime.
The Palomar MaxIR handpiece is an infrared handpiece that is designed for deep tissue coagulation. The MaxIR can be used on areas such as the legs, neck and abdomen. Skin Tightening, Non-Ablative Skin Rejuvenation, Body Contouring. Infrared heating on areas such as the neck, abdomen, and legs, and soft tissue coagulation.