Protege Elite CONSUMABLES
Consumables Required: Grounding Pads
Can consumables be purchased through sources other than BTL Aesthetics’s? Yes. Outside suppliers are available.
Approximate Cost of Grounding Pads: The cost is $5 per grounding pad; Sold in quantities of 100.
Protege Elite PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Wavelength: Radio Frequency
Frequency: 50 Hz to 60 Hz
Weight: Unit Max. 7.30 kg (16 lb), Applicator Max. 700 g incl. cable (1.54 lb)
Dimensions System Console: 406 x 270 x 302 mm (15.98″ W x 10.63″ H x 11.87″ D)
Dimensions Applicator: 108 x 66 x 180 mm (4.25″ W x 2.6″ H x 7″ D)
Graphic Color Touch Screen: Diagonal 8.4″/21.5 cm, 640 x 480 pixels
Set Power: 0 – 90 (units relative to Nominal Power)
Rated Power: Continuous 0 to 120 W
Therapy Cycle Time: 30 sec
Exilis Protege Elite MANUFACTURER NOTES
Superior level of safety and comfort.
- SMALL SIZE BIG PERFORMANCE
- COLLAGEN REMODELLING
- SPEED AND VERSATILITY
- Fast non-invasive treatment working with all skin types
- Total control even around the eyes
- Designed to reduce operator fatigue
It is an in-office, pain-free, procedure that tones, tightens, and improves the texture of sagging skin of the brows, around eyes, lower face, jawline, neck, and body. This procedure repairs the health of our skin by using the natural systems of the body to heal skin from the inside out.
Protégé Elite And Skin Repair
The purpose of Protégé Elite is to restart the natural collagen production in the skin. Protégé Elite is a safe and effective facial contouring and skin tightening device that uses radio frequency treatment to help stimulate collagen growth, and strengthen existing collagen, to reduce wrinkles and reduce laxity in the skin.
Protégé Elite is a desirable in-office procedure that provides the following:
- Dramatic, long-lasting results
- No downtime
- Safety and comfort
- Anesthesia and pain-free results
The Protégé Elite treatment is approved for patients of every age who want to improve the quality of their skin in the face, neck, or décolleté without using a surgical method.
How Does Protégé Elite Work?
Protégé Elite uses monopolar radio frequency electrical energy to gently warm the skin to temperatures of 107.6 111.2 degrees Fahrenheit. It warms the skin to this temperature because, at this temperature, collagen undergoes structural changes that lead to natural collagen production. The safe electrical energy is administered through the Protégé Elite machine, and is painlessly massaged into the skin, leading to improvement in skin texture, laxity, and wrinkles. During the treatment, the tip of the machine is glided and massaged over the skin in arcs and circles, feeling like a warm, soothing roller ball. This treatment does not require any numbing cream or pain medication and is a pleasant experience for patients.
- The procedure takes approximately 30 minutes per session, depending on the area of the skin that is being treated, and 2-4 treatments are recommended.
- Most patients report visible improvements after the second treatment session.
- Because the treatment stimulates a biological response in the body, results can take weeks to fully show, but benefits from the collagen treatment can last over 2 years without additional treatments.