Visia PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Focus: Automatic focus; Automated white balance correction
Imaging: Multi-spectral Imaging
- Standard daylight flourescent lighting
- Cross Polarized flash
- Ultraviolet lighting
Weight: 37.5 lbs.
Electrical:100-240V; 50/60 Hz
Estimated Dimensions with Cart: 30″(L)x60″(H)x30″(W)
Visia MANUFACTURER NOTES
IMAGING EXCELLENCE FROM CANFIELD
VISIA Complexion Analysis
With increased demand for anti-aging and lifestyle-driven procedures, the VISIA Complexion Analysis System is a timely addition to any medical practice or spa offering treatments for skin rejuvenation and ongoing skin care.
- Key Features
Repeatable facial photography: Ensure reproducibility of images between time points with built-in positioning aids and standardized lighting.
- Automatic masking: VISIA software automatically delineates facial areas for analysis.
- User-friendly interface: VISIAs attractive, intuitive interface quickly gets your staFF up to speed.
- Full face view: The entire facial area, from chin to hairline, is viewable on the VISIA display.
- Frontal and side analysis: VISIA allows you to perform facial analysis on left, right or frontal views. Every aspect of a clients skin condition can be clearly measured and displayed.
- Quantitative assessment of skin features: Measure spots (pigmentation), wrinkles, texture, pores, UV spots, brown spots, red areas, porphyrins, and photodamage.
- Image export: Easily transfer images from VISIA to PowerPoint, Word, or other programs.
- Grading of skin relative to peer group: Using the worlds largest skin feature database, compare your patients skin age with others of the same chronological age and skin type.
- Multi-spectral imaging: Use standard, cross-polarized and UV photography to record and measure surface and subsurface skin condition.
- RBX Technology: Processing of subsurface Red and Brown features provides unequaled visualization of conditions such as rosacea, spider veins, melasma and acne.
- 3D viewing: Visualize the skins surface in three dimensions from any angle, rendered in natural skin tone, color relief, or gray scale.
- Zoom & pan: Select any area of the face and zoom in for a close examination of fine detail. The on-screen overview window allows easy image navigation.
- Aging simulation: Simulate the aging process to show clients older or younger by 57 years for spots, wrinkles or both.
- Product recommendations: VISIAs extensive product and treatment library makes it easy to add descriptions and photographs of your recommendations to high-impact printed reports.
- Customized reports: Provide patients with easy-to-understand, personalized reports including your recommendations for treatment and skin care.
- Integration with Mirror medical imaging software: Harness the power of Mirror to get even more out of your VISIA images.
- Multiple database options: Organize patients as needed, such as by physician, esthetician, or site.
- Networking option available: Access images and conduct consultations on networked PC workstations, other VISIA systems, or centralized databases.
Mirror software is the standard of excellence for patient imaging. Mirror’s modular system provides maximum flexibility and value. No matter what level of imaging you require, Mirror delivers scalable imaging solutions to fit your practice today and in the future.
In today’s visually-driven society, Mirror Simulation provides the perfect reflection of your aesthetic skills and services while clearly establishing reasonable patient expectations.
Using your patient’s own image to demonstrate potentials of aesthetic procedures, Mirror Simulation quickly establishes natural, meaningful communication for consultations that are powerful, efficient, and effective.