Does the Cellfina require consumables? Yes.
Consumables Needed: Cellfina Prep Pack and Cellfina Disposable Kit.
Cost of consumables: $750 for the combination of the above.
Can consumables be purchased through an outside source? Yes
Consumable Purchasing Source: Medshift, 800-980-0522, ext 707 (Medshift does require a medical license # to purchase the Cellulite consumables)
Cellfina MANUFACTURER NOTES
The Cellfina System is intended for long-term improvement in the appearance of cellulite in the buttocks and thigh areas of adult females.
Tissue Stabilized-Guided – Subcision® (TS-GS)
Cellfina combines highly advanced, proprietary technology with a well-established procedure called Subcision® to provide precise and reproducible results.
The in-office procedure takes approximately 45 minutes, depending on the patient and number of areas being treated.
The external system allows the procedure to be used in a physician setting (no operating room needed).
- Significant, rapid, reproducible results
- Limited downtime with quick recovery
- Controlled Anesthetic Infiltration
- Infiltrates at depth of release with multi-hole, 22G needle
- Simplifies procedure and increases the effectiveness
- long-term improvement in the appearance of cellulite in the buttocks and thigh areas
Rapid Tissue Release
The Cellfina uses a reciprocating, precision, micro-blade that snaps on to an ergonomic handpiece. This stabilizes the tissue for exact and controlled release, leading to precise and reproducible results.