ViroVac PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Flow Rates: 25 cfm (708 lpm) using 7/8″ (22 mm) tubing.
Dimensions: 6″ x 11″ x 15.5″ (15.2 cm x 27.9 cm x 39.4 cm).
Noise Levels (At Maximum Power): Less than 55 dBa.
With Filter Installed: 12 lb (5 kg).
Without Filter Installed: 9.5 lb (4 kg).
ViroVac MANUFACTURER NOTES
The ViroVac Smoke Evacuation System evacuates and filters surgical smoke and aerosols created by lasers, electrosurgery systems, and ultrasonic devices. It combines simplicity and ultra-quiet operating in a compact package. The unique 3-port filter offers a variety of options when choosing an accessory or tube set to meet the clinical need.
ViroVac is designed to be simple to use, flexible in its options for tubing and accessories, and sets new precedents for quiet operation. Providing effective surgical smoke evacuation that encompasses four layers of filtration and up to 35 hours of filter life, the ViroVac will deliver the performance necessary to effectively manage surgical smoke plume with unsurpassed value.
The ViroVac provides ideal flow for physician offices and outpatient surgery centers.
- Compact design allows for easy placement on shelf or counter and accommodates stackability.
- Versatile 3-port filter design features covered, hidden male ports and accommodates a variety of tubing sizes providing versatility in procedure and accessory setup.
- Variable filter life of up to 35 hours delivers unsurpassed value and reduces costs per procedure.
- Two button design LED display is simple to navigate.
- Covered filter ports provide additional safety.
- Quiet operation.