InMode Fractora CONSUMABLES AND RECERTIFICATION
Does the manufacturer Inmode charge the new owner a ONE TIME equipment RECERTIFICATION FEE for the purchase of consumables? Yes
Consumables Needed: Tips
Tip Cost: A box of the (5) Resurfacing tips is $275 – each tip can be used on the same patient for about 5-8 treatments.
Recertification Fee: $35,000
InMode Fractora PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
InMode Fractora Radio Frequency Skin Microneedling Resurfacing Handpiece
24 Tip:Type – Full Thickness Dermal; Configuration – 6×4; Pin Length – 3000u; Ablation Depth – 3 mm; Heating Depth – Between 3-5 mm; Max Output Energy 62 mj/pin; Output Frequency – 1 MHz; Repetition Rate – Up to 2 pps
60 Tip:Type – Mid Dermal; Configuration – 10×6; Pin Length – 600u; Ablation Depth – 0.6-1 mm; Heating Depth – Between 3-5mm; Max Output Energy 62 mj/pin; Output Frequency – 1 MHz; Repetition Rate – Up to 2 pps
InMode Fractora MANUFACTURER NOTES
- Skin Resurfacing – With minimal downtime, Fractora can deliver skin revitalization and resurfacing tailored to individual patient needs.
- Fine Lines – Target skin and tissue sub-dermal layers, to remodel collagen, improving skin appearance.
ALL SKIN TYPES
Fractora’s color blind technology means most skin types can receive treatment without post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
WHAT IS FRACTORA?
Fractora is a fractional skin resurfacing and subdermal tissue coagulation device that bridges the gap between fractional lasers and surgical procedures. Treatments improve skin appearance by remodeling tissue and collagen.
- Addresses multiple problems, including appearance of the skin, with fractional coagulation and ablation
- Significant resolution of cystic acne and scars (improving acne scarring by 50%)
- Safe on skin type VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
- Combination of fractional coagulation and volumetric heating through tips with various depths and pin density configurations.
Fractora delivers targeted bipolar RF energy to various selectable depths in the skin.
Fractora RF Microneedling meets and exceeds the results of fractional CO2 without the associated downtime, prolonged redness, and pigmentation drawbacks.
Fractora achieves full-scale treatment depths with customizable fractional energy to improve superficial skin tone problems (photo damage) to deep textural concerns (rhytids and tightening).
Clinicians can select between variable depths, densities and energy levels for results that were previously unattainable without excisional surgery.
Comparable results to the best fractional CO2 laser on moderate and deep wrinkles Safe to treat neck and other areas with profound contraction Safe on ethnic skin with little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with CO2 All this with less downtime or risk of adverse reactions compared to the best fractional CO2 lasers
Multiple settings mimic aggressive fractional CO2, Er: YAG, IR laser and deep (dermal/sub-dermal) volumetric heating
Resurfacing Tips with various depths and pin density configurations