LaseMD PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Technology: Thulium Laser
Power: 1-5 W
Energy: 1-20 mJ
Target Beam: 658nm < 5 mW
Weight: 13.5 kg
Dimensions: 413.6 mm (B) x 324.75 mm (L) x 278.32 mm (H)
LaseMD MANUFACTURER NOTES
The Best Solution in a Cosmeceutical Delivery System (CDS)
- Optimized to Create Precise Microchannels
- Uniquely Designed Ampoules with Minimum Ingredients
- Extendable Current CDS Indications
THE THULIUM LASER WITH COSMECEUTICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM (CDS)
The LaseMD ™ station is an optimized laser device that can be used to create precise microchannels in the skin in a controlled manner, into which sophisticated cosmeceuticals are introduced that accelerate the self-healing of the skin from the inside. The CDS (Cosmeceutical Delivery System) offers a process for the optimized introduction of cosmeceuticals into the skin by means of a laser in order to achieve a desirable aesthetic effect on the skin. Due to their low absorption rate, conventional cosmetics find it difficult to build up the skin. LaseMD ™ offers an optimized solution: The laser first creates tiny channels in the skin tissue to allow the cosmeceuticals to penetrate deeply into the skin.
LASEMD™ OFFERS STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY
LaseMD™’s magnetic tracking system enables fast, consistent treatments by gauging the speed of movement and safely delivering the laser energy.
- The fiber-based laser enables LaseMD™ users to perform more stable and more accurate treatment
- The magnetic tracking system enables speedy treatment by measuring the distance of rolling to obtain exact shots
- The minimal beam diameter (100 µm) causes less pain, which means no anesthesia, and less downtime
A CDS (Cosmeceutical Delivery System) is the method or process of administering a cosmeceutical compound into the skin to achieve a beneficial cutaneous aesthetic effect. Typical cosmetics have great difficulty in building skin up due to their low absorption rate. The CDS concept was introduced using some form of assisted system to enhance the penetration rate deep into the skin.
The LaseMD™ ampoule series is uniquely designed for the CDS (Cosmeceutical Delivery System) approach as each ampoule has the minimum number of ingredients: physicians are thus able to control the treatment result and minimize any side effects to achieve the desired clinical outcome.
VC AMPOULE (ASCORBIC ACID)
Vitamin C (VC) is one of the strongest naturally occurring antioxidants that encourage younger healthier skin by promoting healthy collagen structures. It also helps to rejuvenate photoaged and photodamaged skin.
VA AMPOULE (RETINOL)
- Wrinkle prevention – Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Epidermal Melasma
- Skin Laxity
- Scar Reduction
- Hair Loss
- Décolleté Care
- Actinic keratosis*
- Coagulation of soft tissues
- Poor texture and tone of the face, neck, and décolletage
- Pore size
- Sun-damaged skin / sun spots
- Age spots
- Hypo- or hyper-pigmentation