Trusculpt 3D CONSUMABLES and RECERTIFICATION:
Consumables Required: The handpieces come downloaded with pulses. Once the pulses are used the handpiece will require a re-charge.
- Can the recharge on the handpieces be purchased from an outside source? YES.
- Third Party Handpiece Recharging: Parts4laser.com, 866-444-8883.
- Recharge cost for Trusculpt 3D handpiece: $1,500
- Recharge cost for Trusculpt 3D 16mm Handpiece: $1,500
- Handpiece is sent to Parts4laser, it is recharged, and sent back to you.
Additional Consumables Required: Bovie Disposable Split Adult Return Electrode (Can be purchased through eBay), Treatment Templates – small, medium & large.
- Does the manufacturer CUTERA charge the new owner a ONE TIME equipment RECERTIFICATION FEE for the purchase of consumables and service? Yes, however, we do not recommend that you pay for recertification. Handpiece Recharge and service can be obtained through outside sources.
- Cutera Recertification Fee Cost: @$35,000
- Can Handpiece Recharge be purchased from an outside source? Yes. Once you purchase a Trusculpt 3D from Rock Bottom Lasers, we will provide you with the handpiece recharge business information.
- Can service be obtained from an outside source? Yes. Rock Bottom Lasers can refer a technician to you for service.
Information updated: 05/2022
Trusculpt 3D PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Energy Type: Radio Frequency
Temperature Sensing: Yes
Temperature Sensing Active Control: Yes
Treatment Activation: Fingerswitch
Area Treated: 16, 25, and 40 cm2
Electrode Shape: Square or Rectangle
RF Frequency: 1 MHz and 2 MHz
RF Type: Bipolar / Monopolar
Max RF Power: 300 W
Contact Material: Polyethylene (3M Tegaderm) and 316 SS
RF Output: 1 MHz
Voltage Range: 250 Vrms
Max Max Output: 300 W
Voltage: 100-240 Volts
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power: 900 VA Console
Dimensions: 12.5 x 20.5 x 36 inches
Console Weight: 73 lb 40 cm2
3D 40 cm2 Body Handpiece: for larger areas, including the abdomen and flanks
16 cm squared Handpiece: for small areas, petite patients or anatomically difficult areas, like the neck
Trusculpt 3D MANUFACTURER NOTES
truSculpt® 3D – A New Dimension in Body Sculpting
The rise in popularity of body sculpting can be attributed to two main factors: improved non-surgical treatment results and a population that values investing in themselves.
The truSculpt 3D body sculpting device is ideal for patients and practitioners alike. TruSculpt 3D is a unique, non-invasive, Monopolar RF system optimized to deliver Targeted, Repeatable and Uniform sculpting of problem areas for a TRU 3D result with no visual downtime. truSculpt 3D takes a multi-dimensional approach to decrease circumference and eliminate fat cells, by delivering and holding clinically therapeutic temperatures to the subcutaneous adipose tissue to achieve the clinical efficacy in the shortest possible treatment time with enhanced safety and comfort.
truSculpt 3D Technology
Experience TRU 3D Body Sculpting
Achieve double the results in half the time with the truSculpt 3D glide technique that offers consistently impressive results in a shorter treatment time over a larger treatment zone.
Combine four 15-minute treatment zones in one session for maximum results in the most common treatment areas — the abdomen and flanks.
truSculpt 3D glide technique offers consistently impressive results an average of 24% fat reduction, in a short treatment time over a large treatment zone. One 60-minute session provides clinically proven results in the most common treatment areas the abdomen and flanks.
Targeted RF Energy
The truSculpt 3D system uses a low frequency and high conductivity radiofrequency (RF) technology for deep penetration to treat the entire fat layer from skin to muscle while maintaining a comfortable surface temperature for patients. The fat cells are slowly removed and excreted through the body naturally.
Repeatable, Proven Outcomes
truSculpt 3D features a proprietary closed-loop temperature feedback mechanism that ensures therapeutic temperatures are met throughout each treatment. This means your patients are comfortable while consistently achieving results.
truSculpt 3Ds patented handpiece design delivers uniform heat to the targeted area. The signature design eliminates potential hot spots and not only enhances patient safety and comfort but ensures that your patients get results. Now you can offer your patients the look they want with a fast, comfortable, non-invasive procedure.
truSculpt 3D Handpieces
- 3D 40 cm2 Body Handpiece: for larger areas, including the abdomen and flanks
- 16 cm squared Handpiece: for small areas, petite patients or anatomically difficult areas, like the neck
truSculpt 3D gives you the flexibility to non-invasively address the most common body sculpting concerns. With truSculpt 3D’s two handpiece options (40 cm2 and 16 cm2), you can decrease circumference and eliminate unwanted fat from large and small areas.