Emsculpt CONSUMABLES & RECERTIFICATION
Consumables Required: Emsculpt Paddles – Large & Small
- The Emsculpt set of 2 paddles have a set allotment of treatments and once completely used or expired a replacement paddle set is required.
- The large paddles are used simultaneously to treat the abdomen/buttocks and the small (skinny) paddles are used simultaneously for the calf/thigh/arm.
- A set of 2 large paddles costs $10,000. A set of 2 small (skinny) paddles costs $10,000.
- Each set of Large Paddles starts with 9,000 minutes (300 treatments at 30 minute treatments). Typically treatment times average from 11 to 18 minutes. Emsculpt protocol treatment is 30 minutes, which averages the per treatment cost to $33.
- Each set of Small Paddles starts with 13,500 minutes (450 treatments at 30 minute treatments).
Recertification Cost: $50,000, for the purchase of paddles and service from BTL Aesthetics.
Emsculpt PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Laser Type: Non-invasive HIFEM® (High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic)
Emsculpt MANUFACTURER NOTES
Non-invasive HIFEM® (High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic) technology induces the body to supramaximal muscle contractions something not achieve voluntarily.
When muscle is exposed to supramaximal contractions, the muscle is not used to the high intensity and is is forced to adapt.
The muscle responds with a deep remodelling of its inner the structure that results in muscle building and burning fat.
BECAUSE IT’S NOT ONLY ABOUT FAT
The EMSCULPT is the only procedure to help both women and men build muscle and sculpt their body. In addition, the EMSCULPT creates the world’s first non-invasive buttock toning procedure.
MAXIMIZING OUTCOMES AND BENEFITS
Current non-invasive body shaping therapies address fat and skin. But what happens when one has less than an inch of pinchable fat, or wants to improve the tone and shape of one’s stomach, arms, thighs or buttocks? After all, more than a third of one’s body is comprised muscle and Emsculpt addresses 3 of the top 4 body parts people find most attractive in others – buttocks (59%), abs and arms (55% each).*
HOW DOES EMSCULPT FIT INTO YOUR PRACTICE?
EMSCULPT expands your addressable patient population by:
- Patients seeking improvement in MUSCLE
- Patients who are not candidates for current body-shaping procedures
- Patients looking for non-invasive alternatives to butt lifts and bat wings
Am I A Candidate?
Anyone can benefit from the EMSCULPT procedure. Ask your provider for more details.
What Is The Treatment Time?
30 minute treatment with minimum of 4 sessions scheduled 2-3 days apart. Your provider will help you create a treatment plan tailored to your specific goals.
What Does It Feel Like?
The EMSCULPT procedure feels like an intensive workout. You can lay down and relax during the treatment.
Is There Any Downtime? Any Pre/Post Treatment Preparation?
The EMSCULPT is non-invasive and requires no recovery time or any pre/post treatment preparation.
How Fast Will I See Results?
You begin to feel tangible results right after the treatment. Positive results are usually reported two to four weeks after the last session and continue to improve for several weeks following the treatments.
US FDA clearances:
Emsculpt® is intended for improvement of abdominal tone, strengthening of the abdominal muscles, development of firmer abdomen. Strengthening, toning and firming of buttocks and thighs. Improvement of muscle tone and firmness, for strengthening muscles in arms.
- Builds muscle
- Burns fat
- Non-invasive buttock lifting procedure
- No surgery
- No anaesthesia
- Suitable for everyone
- Only a 30 minute walk in walk out procedure
- Only 4 session needed 2-3 days apart
- Feels like an intensive workout
- No downtime
- Instant results but gets better after two to four weeks
- 16% average increase in muscle mass
- 19% on average fat reduction