Trusculpt Flex CONSUMABLES & RECERTIFICATION
Consumables Required: Virtual Cycles
Does the manufacturer, Cutera, charge a recertification fee for the purchase of consumables? Yes
Recertification Fee: $35,000
TruSculpt Flex PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Technology: Direct Bio-Electrical Muscle Stimulation
Maximum Current Density: 0.176 mA/cm2
Maximum Power Density: 0.0089 W/cm500 @ 2 Ohms
Console Dimensions: 14″W x 17.5″L x 40″H
Console Weight: 72 lbs
Console Electrical: Voltage 240-100 VAC @ 60/50 Hz Power: 75 VA
Trusculpt Flex MANUFACTURER NOTES
- Strengthening, toning, and firming of abdominal muscles
- Strengthening, toning, and firming of buttocks and thighs
Wondering if TruSculpt Flex is right for you?
Benefits of TruSculpt Flex include:
- Tones your body without the pain of a workout
- Achieves your ideal buttocks contours
- Sculpts your abdominals for 4- or 6-pack abs (your choice!)
- Tightens and lift your thighs
- Improves your entire body at once
- Delivers results you can’t get at the gym!
- Results within three weeks
- Reduces back pain
- Improves athletic performance
- Convenient, non-invasive treatment
- Safe, FDA-approved way to contour the body
Time For Your Practice To Flex Its Muscles
truSculpt flex is a muscle sculpting device that offers personalized treatments based on patient fitness level, shape, and goals. Only truSculpt flex with Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) deploys a unique method of electrical muscle stimulation to target specific muscle groups using three treatment mode options, covering the largest treatment area in the body sculpting industry.
truSculpt flex Technology
Multi-Directional Stimulation MDS
Unique delivery of direct electrical muscle stimulation to treat specific muscle groups using three treatment mode options. Low levels of energy achieve deep muscle contractions at high intensity via a proprietary handpiece design with truGel.
Safe and consistent results through targeted, selective, and customizable delivery with less energy.
- Personalized and selective
- Targeted energy delivery
- Treats 8 areas simultaneously
- Offers 3 treatment modes
- Delivers high throughput and ROI
truSculpt flex Treatment Modes
The treatment mode options are designed to simulate different workouts by replicating intensiﬁed twisting, squat, and crunch actions.
- Prep ModeCreates a twisting motion to warm up, stretch the muscles and slowly build a tolerance to muscle contractions.
- Tone ModeContracts the muscles, holds it to the point of exhaustion, and then relaxes it to increase strength and enhance endurance.
- Sculpt ModeFast, deep, sequential contractions of the muscles to build muscle mass and increase basal metabolic rate (BMR).
truBody by truSculpt
Enhance your patients’ body sculpting results with truBody.
Pair truSculpt flex with truSculpt iD, Cutera’s non-invasive body sculpting treatment for permanent fat reduction, to safely and effectively remove fat, rebuild muscle, and renew skin.1
truBody is the only procedure that provides the benefits of direct bio-electrical muscle stimulation and 2 MHz monopolar RF to create long-lasting effects. Multiple handpieces simultaneously treat multiple problem areas in a short treatment time, to differentiates your practice with high throughput and revenue.