Aesthetika Omnia MANUFACTURER NOTES
Aesthetika Omnia IPL Skin Rejuvenation
Intense Pulsed Light, or IPL is a universally accepted treatment for skin rejuvenation. It is considered by most experts as the most important treatment modality and first line of defense for treating aging skin. Combined with Botox and fillers, it can easily turn back the clock 6 to 7 years on an aging face, if not more. The Aesthetika Omnia IPL makes both financial and clinical sense for any aesthetic practice for a number of reasons. Here’s why:
- Treats Multiple Skin Conditions Simultaneously. The Aesthetika Omnia IPL, FDA cleared for skin rejuvenation, treats several skin conditions at the same time, including: age spots, rough skin, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and facial veins. Study after study has demonstrated that IPL is one of the most effective treatments for improving your skin’s texture and enhancing a youthful appearance. Because of this, it is a must-have technology for any aesthetic practice that is serious about anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Large Spot Size. The Omnia handpiece comes with one of the largest spot sizes available – a 10 x 50 mm sapphire tip. This allows you to treat areas very quickly, allowing you to see more patients during the day and generate additional revenue.
- Fastest Repetition Rate in the Industry. The IPL handpiece allows you to treat an area at 10 pulses per second. This is extremely fast for an IPL device. No other IPL device on the marketplace exceeds the speed of the Omnia. Once again faster treatment times equates to additional revenue for your practice.
- Ultra-Chilled Contact Cooling. The authentic sapphire 10 x 50 mm tip maintains a cooling temperature of 0 degrees Celsius. Colder temperatures meanings greater patient comfort and lower risk of adverse skin reactions related to excessive overheating of skin tissue. This ultimately means happier customers and a higher safety profile.
- Greater Versatility. The Portable Omnia IPL comes with 2 Handpieces to treat both hair removal and skin rejuvenation.
- Handpiece with Integrated 530 nm Filter – The 530 nm filter’s primary target is pigment and sun spots. It helps to remove the discoloration on the skin that accentuates wrinkles and causes people to look much older than they really are. It enhances the skin’s translucency and turns back the hands of time.
- Handpiece with Integrated 640 nm Filter – The 640 nm Filter targets hair removal for lighter skin types I-IV
Reliability. Each IPL handpiece is warrantied for 100,000 pulses. Experience has shown that Omnia systems that are well-maintained can exceed this pulse count by 2 or 3 times this number before a handpiece refurbishment is necessary.
|OMNIA IPL System Specifications|
|Light Source:||IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)|
|Modes||SHR Mode, IPL+RF Mode|
|Wavelength(s)||2 Handpieces – 1 Handpiece for Skin Rejuvenation (530nm) and 1 Handpiece for Super Hair Removal (640nm)|
|Applications||Skin Rejuvenation, Hair Reduction, Acne, Wrinkle Reduction, Pigmented Lesions, Vascular Lesions|
|Fluence||Up to 50 J/cm2|
|Spot Size||10 x 50 mm|
|Pulse Duration||1 – 50 ms|
|Repetition Rate||1 Hz to 10 Hz|
|Cooling Mode||Sapphire Contact Cooling 0 ~ 30C|
|Electrical||110 V | 60 Hz
220 V | 50 Hz
|Dimensions||19.7 x 17.5 x 25 Inches|
|Display||15” Color LCD Screen|