- Crystal Handpiece (Standard Handpiece)
- Crystal Free Handpiece (Optional Handpiece)
- Affordable & User Friendly
- Powerful and Reliable
- Easy Refill Canisters
- Deep Exfoliation
- Ergonomically Designed Handpiece (Is effortless to hold and to operate offering maximum flexibility)
When You Invest in PowerPeel®, You Invest in:
- An FDA Cleared System
- Compact, Quiet and Portable System
- Patented 45 Degree Handpiece Made From Titanium and Stainless Steel
- More than 20 Years of Market Existence between Europe and U.S.
- Professional Technical Support and Service Programs
- Unsurpassed Customer Service
The PowerPeel® System can provide your patients/clients with younger, smoother, healthier looking skin. The PowerPeel® System is effective for minimizing the appearance of fine lines, scars, sun damage and hyperpigmentation without any downtime. The PowerPeel® System has shown excellent results on all skin types.
- What is microdermabrasion?
- Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive procedure used to renew overall skin tone and texture. The PowerPeel Microdermabrasion System works by vacuuming ultra-fine aluminum oxide crystals across the surface of the skin, exfoliating gently and precisely, removing dead skin cells, and revealing the softer, fresher skin below. The finely abrasive action also stimulates the production of new skin cells, collagen, and elastin to improve the skin’s appearance.
- Why should I offer microdermabrasion as a service to my clients?
- The PowerPeel Microdermabrasion System can provide your clients with younger, smoother, healthier-looking skin by helping minimize the appearance of fine lines, scars, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
- How often should I recommend my clients receive microdermabrasion treatments?
- Although one microdermabrasion will yield a fresher, smoother-looking skin, longer-lasting results are cumulative and improve with each treatment. The recommendation for a PowerPeel Microdermabrasion System treatment is 7 to 10 days for a series of 6-12 sessions. Follow by a monthly maintenance treatment in order to achieve the client’s desired results.
- Does the PowerPeel Microdermabrasion System have diamond or crystal microdermabrasion capabilities?
- The PowerPeel Microdermabrasion System has both diamond and crystal capabilities! The unit comes with a crystal handpiece. An optional crystal-free Diamondtome handpiece retrofitted for use with the PowerPeel® system can be purchased separately.
- How long will my PowerPeel Microdermabrasion System last?
- Our microdermabrasion machines are built to last! With proper maintenance and care, your machine can last for decades. We have customers who are still using their machines that were purchased in the 1990s!!